Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yes, I am still here

It's been a while since I posted last. For all my faithful readers, I am still here. This blog was a part of one of my classes, which I completed (with an A, mind you) in May. I want to continue this blog, because I love politics and think it's important to get the conservative voice out there. I won't be having the question of the week per se, as that was kind of a requirement for the class, unless I get a bunch more readers that might have a question that they would like me to post about, then I will post reader questions under the heading of "Question of the Week." Since this is no longer for class (and a grade) I will try to have a lot more fun with it and hope you all comment and make this a fun and informative new-media place.

No comments: